I'm Back!!!

on Sunday, November 4, 2007

Unbelievable, two weeks is now OVER!!!
Yeah, no more NAS (Nelson Advance Science), no more notes, no more exercises, no more past years and most importantly, no more sleepless nights!!! Well, for two weeks, at least. Hehe...

Looking back to last two weeks, i.e. the first day I reached Shah Alam, I spent the whole afternoon and night doing Math and Stats. My sleepless-night-journey began...

Second day, third day, fourth day.... until the last day of my trial, the two weeks had been one of the longest in my life. No afternoon nap, no daydreaming, study, study and study, so mundane! Days are like months, weeks are like years...

Well, don't misunderstand. Not that I was so hardworking, it was rather the consequence of studying at the eleventh hour, or tenth maybe? Haha... And lastly, due to this, I've pimples popping up on my face, arghhh!!!

2 footprints:

Josephine said...

Muahahaha.. How were trials?

BTW, my blog address changed d..

josephineng.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

haha..welcome back to penang!! (erm..shudn't say tat cos im in KL anyway..haha) well, too bad this time i won't be in pg to ask u out for movie d..lol..after my exam la, although u go back SA by tat time, sure gt chance to get my treat la..