Jia You!!

on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

How long do I still need to lead a life like this?

Every morning when people are still slumbering in their comfortable beds, I need to wake up.

When the sun is scorching and the only thing that appear in my mind is to snooze, I need to be reminded that A Levels is coming soon.

The night is so quiet, too quiet that it seems to be liveless.

When I wake up in the morning, I see no light.

When I am going to sleep at night, I see no light as well.

When I walk outside, I see the usual same faces.

When I go to college, I sit at the same place, doing the same thing.

When I miss home, I will whisper to myself,

"Be patient, just another few more weeks."


===My journey begins tomorrow===
Be patient and be persevere!!! Jia you jia you, hehe!!!

0 footprints: