Twilight

on Thursday, November 22, 2007

I could have captured a nicer picture if my camera was better.

I knew it. The view wasn't good as it was blocked by the roof.

Generally, sunset gives me a feeling of nostalgia, of reminiscence and of loneliness. As night crawls in, people are preparing to go to bed. It marks the end of the day, whether you like it or not. You can choose not to sleep, you can force yourself to stay awake with the effect of caffeine BUT you cannot deny that the day is coming to an end. Tick tock, tick tock... As the clock on the wall strikes twelve, it's another brand new day!

Today, I've a completely new feeling. The rays represent hope, will and power. It gives me strength to pursue my dreams and to endure in terms of adversity. I whispered to myself, "I'm going to finish up my Stats homework as soon as possible and to complete my Chem today." Reflectively, the other part of myself shouted back,
"TIME FOR YOUR BRAIN TO START WORKING!! STOP TALKING NONSENSE HERE!!"

Yeah, action is more important than words. I'm going to listen to my own voice. Thank you!

2 footprints:

Josephine said...

MALAYSIAN TWILIGHT!! I MISS YOU!!

Te Ying said...

eh, it's nice, haha, i get 2 see it everyday!!
PS: dun jealous ya! =P