Uni Life

on Monday, March 3, 2008

Today was EXTREMELY hot, so hot that I decided not to check the temperature. =P Yet, I need to walk a long way to the uni at 10.45am, when the sun was taking his sweet time attacking the pedestrians. Typical Australian's weather, hot and dry. Sigh! My skin is intolerably DRY, even lotion does not help much.

Oh yeah, I had my first day in uni. It was not as interesting as I had expected though. One significant difference between INTEC and UniSA is that they encourage students to be inquisitive. Besides the usual three-hours-practical every week, students can read for pleasure in the laboratory and of course, look at the specimens available if you are interested. There is one funny rule in the lab, ie students who forget to bring lab coat are not allowed into the lab unless they wear the one provided with "I forget to bring my lab coat" printed on it. Before I forget, the lab coat can only be used for once. ^^ On the other hand, those who are not wearing proper shoes will need to borrow an extra-size white boots and the same applies, they can only be used for once.

The other class I had today was Biological Science lecture. I'm sorry but I was kind of er... sleepy during the lecture although I tried to keep my eyes opened. Haha...

I visited unilife roadshow today and joined Malaysian Students Association and Buddhist Club. I am hoping to get involve in their activities so that my life in Adelaide wouldn't be so boring. Most importantly, I want to be a better person. ^^

3 footprints:

Unknown said...

hope u enjoy ur uni life la..lolz...

bxguan said...

eh? UniSA got Malaysian Student Association? lol can I join XP

Te Ying said...

KN: hopefully...

BX: Got!! u can email them at loydv@students.unisa.edu.au, $5 membership costs per annum applies.