Tagged

on Friday, March 28, 2008

1. At what age do you wish to marry?--
Between 26 and 30.

What will you do when you feel really emo?--
Listen to songs that best fit my mood, write a private diary.

3. Who is your idol?--
It can be anybody, as long as he/ she is respectable.

4.Where is the place that you want to go most?--
Every corner of the world, haha...

5.If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?--
I can have dreams come true.

6. What is the purpose of your life?--
To have a better life after this life! (This is just nice, I like this answer.)

7.What are you afraid to lose the most right now?--
Those who care for me.

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?--
Today you mean? Well, the fact that tomorrow is SATURDAY!! Haha...

9.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?--
I will wait for him to confess first, haha...

10.List out three good things of the person who tagged you.--
Yi Hong is caring, helpful and funny. =P

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?--
Resposible, trustworthy, caring, diligent and the list goes on.

12.What type of person do you hate the most?--
Irresponsible person.

13.What would you do if you won a million dollars?--
Half for those in need, quarter for my family and quarter for myself. =)

14.What is your ambition?--
Live life =)=)=)!!

15.What will you do if you got rejected by someone you like?--
I think it will never happen to me coz I won't confess first. Haha...

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?--
Forgetfulness, when it comes to names and directions.

17. What is your favourite colour?--
Light colours.

18.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?--
Family

19. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?--
Change my life.

20. What would you do if tomorrow was the last day of the world?--
Live like there is no tomorrow!

Eight people that I wanna tag is..
KN, KH, Xin Jo, three only. Haha...

4 footprints:

Unknown said...

lazy to do la..haha...i will put it in my old blog la...wait im too sien first then i will hv a look again..lolz

Jox hOnG said...

Erm..

very passive wor.haha. Fight for your happiness!!! hahaha.

Te Ying said...

Hmm, girls should have 矜持 one, haha...

Zowy said...

how'd you make curry? i wanna learn! :P