Library

on Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I registered for Adelaide City Council Library and Community Centres at North Terrace today!! There is no membership fees yet I can borrow up to 30 items including videos, CDs, DVDs, language kits and audio books. Besides that, there is a daily allowance of two hours internet usage too!

Although I haven't try out the self check out computer, according to my friends, it's fascinating! Firstly, you have to insert your card into the computer. After the computer assesses your information, what you need to do is just putting the books that you want to borrow at the scanning area. The computer will automatically detect the books and then everything will practically appear on the display. Oh yeah, you can actually put the stack of books onto it and no worries, they will be detected. Amazing right? The procedures are so fast and easy, unlike the conventional methods where we need to queue up waiting for bar codes to be scanned. I'm gonna try it out TOMORROW, if possible. Haha...

It's Tuesday and my COMM tutorial is on Thursday. I'm still undecided on which topic to choose for my assignment and oh God, I'm sooo... Sigh, out of words to describe myself. I wonder when will I learn to make my own decisions and be MORE alert!!! Arghhh, time to make up my mind and craps, I need to produce a one thousand words essay!! Ahem ahem, no more plagiarism this time. =( Sometimes, I do miss Malaysia's education system.

8 footprints:

Unknown said...

the library is so fun..if u can plz take a photos show me la..thks..lolz
u mean u can borrow up to 30 materials each time? tats so great!!!

Te Ying said...

haha, yeah... i was hoping to take photos bt i scare ppl say me 38, haha...

Jox hOnG said...

You have done more 38 thing than taking photo in the library. so... No worries!!! just have a try so i can 'steal' the photo from you. haha.

Te Ying said...

may i noe wat "more 38 thing" dat i had done??? =P

Unknown said...

u shudnt ask tis question, tis gv ur fren a chance to list out all 38 things u hv done n spoilt ur image..lolz

Jox hOnG said...

Kn loo!! Don't worry.. Your lovely friend will sill be lovely as you think as before.. I won't something bad about her here. haha.. But bcareful.. When one day you notice her true identity, then... hehehehe.....

Unknown said...

well, she is nt lovely....n i never think tat as well..lolz..

Te Ying said...

YH: speechless...

KN: yeah, im not... d lovely one is... oh yeah, take a look at KN's blog n u wil noe!!!