Break Within Lectures

on Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It has been some time since my last post. Mainly, or partially perhaps, it's because of say, laziness? Haha... The holiday that I had been longing for, Easter Holidays is over. And yeah, I experienced another type of Easter in Australia. Back in Malaysia, Easter is no big deal; school is still on, shops are open and everything is just as normal as it used to be. (I'm not a Christian.) Obviously, what pleased me the most is that I have four day holidays during Easter, which means that I can spend more time gaining weight, attempting to lose weight and oh yeah, online.

I'm aware that most of my coursemates are currently busy with Math Assignment which dues on next Tuesday. I would be happy to contribute some ideas but I'm sorry as I don't really understand the question. Yep, and I don't think there will be anyone free enough to explain it to me, not until they find the solution. Haha...

In a blink of eyes, I'm in week 3 now. Again, time flies, right? I'm sure you would agree. Haha, I want to go back to the time when I'm still in Malaysia so that I can learn a few new dishes before coming to Australia. (So that I don't need to eat maggi/ pasta + tomato/ curry powder/ tomyam so frequently) As if I can? But come to think of it, even if I can, I rather choose not to go back. Why? Because I have been here for more than one month and I would never want to start again! ^^

I'm now looking forward to the next holiday in April. Haha... Is that a mid-sem break or what? Ahh, I have no idea but as long as there is a holiday, it will be good enough. Oops, I sounded like a spoilt brat. I'm NOT!!! Who doesn't like holidays anyway? You do, so do I. Even a hardworking bookworm likes holidays!

Highly recommended:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdCsbZf1_Ng>
I watched it during my Chemistry lecture today. I think it's silly. Anyway, it will give you a good laugh. Haha...

7 footprints:

bxguan said...

a hardworking bookworm likes holiday cause it gives them extra time to study!!! haha yea mid-sem break in April.. but in ur 4th year that's when u'll hav ur finals XP

bxguan said...

n y do u think the youtube video is funny... wat a waste of resource... lol...

Unknown said...

erm...means u dowan come back liao la? so gai one u, bt since gt "someone" there d, u sure dowan come back liao la..lolz

Jox hOnG said...

Haha.. easter holidays.. So guilty that i didn't do much homework and study during that time. Just try new dishes.. Don't care about the taste. That is what we are doing now. Haha.. Just try!!! Then you can become a good chef next time.

Te Ying said...

BX: 4th year is still way long to go, haha... only if my first 3 years do not fail me... it's funny coz it kept me awake throughout the 8am lecture. haha...

KN: say no to prank!

YH: tel me whn u all become good chefs, haha... then u guys can b chefs instead of pharmacists!

Te Ying said...

haha, it's completely a prank. wil tel u later...
of course i wan 2 see someone. im going back end of dis year wat, haha...

Unknown said...

haha...i promise her i wont tell...so cant tell u here...bt in msn, mayb la..lolz