All About Food

on Friday, March 7, 2008

Lately, I think I am addicted to peanut butter spread. It can be my breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and even supper! (Not all on the same day though.) Other than that, my lunch mostly consists of egg sandwiches. Oh yeah, egg is becoming my staple food nowadays, fried egg especially. =P And my typical lunch in uni is fried egg, some veggie and tomato sauce between two pieces of bread. Sometimes there may be nuggets or fillets, which I now considered as hmm... delicacy. Haha...

There is actually one popular meal among us in Adelaide, and it's an easy one --- Fried Maggi + tomato sauce. Ahh, I know it's not good to eat maggi, and so I gradually substituted maggi with pasta. Haha... (Though I still like Maggi.) Before I forget, I can finally fry an egg without breaking the yolk! (Don't laugh, I'm learning to cook on my own.) Kind of regretted for not learning how to cook, sigh! Honestly, I hate cooking previously but it seems that now I can accept the fact that I need to cook, somehow. Haha... But I like to clean up, coz I feel happy when I see everything's clean. =P

One good news for myself, I decided to make sure that I eat vegetables in at least one of my meals in a day. Whether it's for health, beauty or whatever, I think it's a good decision. LoL... I miss breads.... The breads here are all either hard + cold or expensive. I miss fresh-oven-baked-hot breads!!! And I miss Milo, I miss Secret's cakes, I miss nasi lemak, I want to eat roti canai... And the list goes on. =P

6 footprints:

Jox hOnG said...

The most important!!! CURRY MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Te Ying said...

wei, ur curry mee same as our curry mee meh? haha...

Jox hOnG said...

Same la!!! -.- swt...
I like penang curry the most!!!!!hahaha..

Te Ying said...

GOOD!!! I like curry mee THE MOST!!! i wan 2 eat laaa...

Jox hOnG said...

I want pawn mee, cha que tiao!!! Ahhahaha.. I am crazy!!

Unknown said...

theres no food better than penang!!!
haha..