This Morning...

on Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's 10.48am now, 2 hours and 48 minutes after I woke up on a Saturday morning. Wrapping myself in the only pink sweater that I have, having Campbell placed on the table like it used to be, my fingers are busy jumping on the keyboard while my eyes are concentrating on the computer screen. (Please note that this is to show how laid back I have been for the whole morning.) I think I know that this isn't the right thing I should be doing now. Perhaps I should take a look at the Math assignment, perhaps I should read Pharmacy News, perhaps I should concentrate on Silberberg or Campbell, infinite perhaps... Low productivity, argh!

Mengapa??

Haha... No why.

I have nothing to say but I just feel like writing something here. Will update later if there's anything interesting but I guess it will just be another cheap stuffs hunt at Central Market and Woolworths for the rest of the day. Cheers! Hopefully I will be able to study later. My eyes are tired, for no reason. Haha...

Now let's continue, I just came back from Siew Mei's birthday + housewarming party and a shopping spree. Cool, they cooked tom yam!!! Haha... Oh yeah, there are clothes as cheap as AUD5.00 per piece!!

Still no mood for books, sigh!

0 footprints: