No Worries!

on Sunday, March 9, 2008

Being lazed for one whole week is seriously ENOUGH for me. Unbeatable temptation from my laptop and the dim, yellow light in the living room have had enough effect on me. One page only, and my attention will be drawn to something else. Be it the sound from msn indicating who has sign in or chit-chats, there is surely something to distract me. But of course, the person to be blamed in the end is still me. If I concentrate more, if I am more determined, and a thousand more IFs, I will be able to finish studying chem.

Perhaps it's post-holiday blue. I don't have much energy and mood to study, and I have no idea how am I going to complete my dear assignment. Do you know why? Because Australians like to say "no worries". According to a renown person from Malaysia whom we met yesterday (sorry for not remembering his name), no worries is so widely used in Australia such that you really don't need to worry about anything. Just one word, no worries and everything will be fine. So next time if you have any problem, smile to yourself and say no worries. Haha...

Yesterday was... kind of busy as I attented "Welcome new Malaysian Students to Adelaide" jointly organised by MASCA and the other Malaysian societies in the morning and went to a temple at night. When I was about to write a post, my internet connection became NOT cooperative. When I was so excited about the results of general election I CANNOT ONLINE!!! And goodness, it happened out of sudden. My final resort was --- SLEEP. But honestly, I couldn't sleep well as I was still thinking of Penang. Haha... Anyhow, I think I slept after a while.

This morning I went to a park. The park is... HUGE, many times bigger than the one I used to jog at back in Shah Alam. And of course, it's bigger than the one opposite my house too. The surrounding is serene and there are a lot of birds flying around. (Sorry again as I don't know the names of the birds ^^) Stretches of greenery really soothed my eyes, and I'm sure they will do the same to you. What really cheered me up was the people. I NEVER expect a stranger to stop by and say "Good morning!" to me. And it was not only one, a few greeted me. Good day mate! ^^

Tomorrow is Adelaide Cup which means that it's a HOLIDAY!!! Hooray!!!

5 footprints:

Jox hOnG said...

No worries seems to have taken effect on us.. One week free from any books will be enough... However!! I still can't concentrate!! Oh gosh... Someone please give me strength...

Unknown said...

no worries, penang is in safe hands..haha
anyway, dn worry too much la, i knew u would do well n complete ur assignment perfectly..gambateh

Te Ying said...

YH: We do study during lectures.. haha... hmm, u see ppl study then u wil study d, haha... faster thanks me la... at least u done ur chem tutorial. =P

KN: Luckily... haha... ehem, hopefully bt i didn do anything during d weekend.

Jox hOnG said...

cry.. there are still many books waiting for me... like campbell and silbeberg.. haiz..

Te Ying said...

Study Silberberg 1st.. at least it's nt as sleepy as campbell. haha...