Be Myself

on Friday, March 14, 2008

I need to buckle up. For there are so much to do, yet so little time I have. There's a need to put a halt to online, daydreaming and wasting time. I used to like weekends, but not when you have an assignment without a clear stand , not when Campbell is solidly being placed on your table, and not when tutorials are being posted on the course information homepage.

I wonder when,
can I indulge myself in mesmerizing music?
can I walk down Rundle Mall Street wihout any rush?
can I stop by and enjoy the scenery beside me?
can I attend a lecture without feeling sleepy?
can I be MYSELF?

I don't want to feel guilty when I see my housemates studying while I am listening to music.
I want to move on at my own pace but not blindly following the others.
I want to believe in myself.
I don't want to study a book because someone else studies.
I want to do something because I enjoy it.

I want to know,

are these going to work well for me like it used to be?
am I the odd ones out?

It doesn't matter though, we are who we are. No two individuals are the same on this earth. Different people have different perceptions. I'm the slow one, but it does not mean that I'm ignorant. I'm learning hard to cope with, to stand up and to survive in this mean world. Nothing happends though, no worries mate. It's just another random thought of mine. I'm eccentric.

Nervous I'm, I desperately want to know my A Levels result!! Does it really matter how many points I get? What will I think if it doesn't turn out to be good one for me? How will it be?

12 footprints:

Jox hOnG said...

four words!

'Just be yourself mate!!"

People tends to follow others.. But they may turn out regreting of doing so..

Manage your own time and don't let others manage yours. Do everything naturally and you may find out, you will live happily and enjoy your life!

Eccentric huh. Seems like you are the complicated person now.. hahaha..

Last, Congrates for your good result!

Te Ying said...

y call me mate? haha...
mayb influenced by u d...
n finally, THANKSSS!!! im so HAPPY!!!

Unknown said...

congratz for u result...bt u r nt satisfied, nw wan to noe breakdown pula...tats y u r oways waiting for tis n tat..haha..relax

study, jz let it be, it will go the right way one...

Te Ying said...

hey,im satisfied. there's nth wrong seeing d breakdown rite? so dat i can noe which part 2 improve, hehe...

Josephine said...

GOOD DIE MIGHT!

Aiyo!! Everyone also like that one.. We go to uni expecting a much better life strolling around beautiful campuses, enjoying friday night parties and kapzai sessions..

It's just wishful thinking!!

Good luck in your A Levels! Let me know!!!!!

Te Ying said...

hahaha, josephine deBlur is stil d same... btw, i like ur post "Beware the Gentlemen"!! but are they considered as gentlemen if they only do it 4 u? haha...

erm, my result... i say thank u 1st =P

Josephine said...

If they only do it for you:
+10000000 marks

If they do it for a lot of girls:
-100000000000000000000000000 marks

What you get???

Te Ying said...

tel u on msn later, haha...

absolutely AGREE!!! but dis kind of guy extinct d... haha...

Te Ying said...

haha, take a look at jojo's blog n u wil noe...

Josephine said...

Yea I know.. I have a theory.. All guys are the same one.. If you know what I mean.. The only difference is how long it takes them to show their true colours..

Te Ying said...

u seem 2 b... different, r u ok?
previously, i was innocent to believe in d existence of good guys;
now, i think good guys r d most endangered animals on earth.
sometimes it's hard 2 wan somebody to accommodate u. instead, try 2 tolerate more n u wil b happier. afterall, it's abt understanding n respect. again, to say n to realise it are two different things. i wonder how much i can do too... cheers mate!

Te Ying said...

haha... ok ok, mayb nt yet extinct... wah, i wil extinct 1st if i say they extinct... =P