Pharmacy?

on Thursday, March 6, 2008

Intuition is sometimes correct. When you think you don't like a subject, it seriously WON'T turn out to be a good one.

Complications did occur and I ended up choosing an unsuitable title for my 1000 words assignment. And yeah, I'm the one choosing the topic so no more complaints okay. To literally describe my situation now is: 飞蛾扑火,自取灭亡。

So many topics yet I was so uncompetitive. Maybe it's time for me to learn, time to go into detail and fully understand the perspective of my future career. Should pharmacists have limited prescribing rights? Up till now, I can't even decide whether it should be a yes or a no.

And that is ME. I thought of sleeping after reading a few pages of Pharmacy News. I don't know the exact rights pharmacists have in Australia. I have little, less than what I am suppose to know, too little that it seems to be poor, knowledge in the field of pharmacy. I don't know anything about pharmacists in Australia. I reached Australia two weeks ago and what do you expect me to know? I think I visited a pharmacy store ONCE a few days ago. And nonetheless, the store looked exactly the same as those in Malaysia. No difference.

To start from the beginning I understand, is hard. I have no choice but to keep moving on. By the end of the day, I'm going to SURVIVE!