Random

on Wednesday, March 12, 2008





Wahaha... I like this photo!
I don't like Thursday. Thursday means 2 hours of COMM tutorial, 3 hours of practical and lunch box. =( As the name suggested, COMM requires you to communicate. For a person holding on to I-don't-speak-unless-it's-necessary, it's certainly TORTUROUS!!
I'm sick of bread and the same old recipe of pasta + tomato. I tried scrambled egg yesterday but it wasn't really successful. Haha... The idea came into my mind so randomly when I suddenly remembered the recipe Cat told me. ^.^ Although it didn't taste good, it filled my stomach. I want to eat tom yam noodles!!! @@ So random again...
The urge to EAT is striking me. Chocolates, biscuits and many more... I just couldn't resist them. I think I'm getting fat. What should I do?? By the way, I don't have bulimia. ~XoXoXo~

7 footprints:

Unknown said...

the egg u fried can eat or not? haha...gt overcooked? lolz...
when u come back mayb u r a gd chef d...consider a change of career..lolz

Te Ying said...

wah, both of u!!! ahem ahem... of course it can b eaten!! bt both of u 没福气 to try my cooking =P jk jk...
i miss tao hua... haha...

Unknown said...

im so glad tat i nonid to eat ur cooking....haha
tao hua ah, eat til sien lo...lolz

Jox hOnG said...

Thursday will be a pratical day for me. Guess what. from 9 to 5 without a break.. And my lunch.. Don't get shock.. four pieces of bread with only the peanut butter inside.. T.T

P/S: where is one more photo?? The most important one? :P:P

Te Ying said...

KN: Give face a bit la... dun giv me change 2 shoot u back!! haha...

YH: dun worry, i wil help u 2 eat if u dun hv time... every thu 11.00pm at international student room, bring ur lunch tog ya!! haha... dat's all i hv.. no more =P

bxguan said...

can buy the tom yam paste then ma can eat tom yam noodles d lo~ bwahaha i'm enjoying every meal XPXPXPXP

Te Ying said...

haha, good suggestion... but not nice la tom yam paste...