ROUN-DA-MALL

on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

For those who don't know, Rundle Mall is a must-pass street on my way to uni. Does that mean that I window shop a lot? Haha... Anyway, there are a few exotic experiences I would like to share here.

A few days ago, I saw a "superman" performing somewhere near The Body Shop. I had no idea what he was doing but I somehow captured a few photos of him. Haha... I think he was funny, and brave at the same time as I will never wear such costume and perform in the public!! I didn't stop long for his show because I was rushing for "bread hunt" at 3.00pm. ^^

Next, today I saw an old man holding a big big rose singing beside one bench. Duh, what the hell is going on? I don't understand either.

The conclusions that I can draw out from my previous experiences are:
1. Rundle Mall is a busy street, ie. it's full of people all the time, from morning until night.
2. The people here are weird, as they come out with funny little things and do some extraordinary stuffs.

Some recent updates:
Te Ying is...
1. busy with her BIOL practical report lately.
2. feel sleepy all the times, especially during lectures.
3. thinking that she should start studying BIOL as soon as possible or she will be far left behind.

3 footprints:

Unknown said...

well, u really hv to keep pushing urself in order to maintain ur own standard..
bt dn worry too much la, dn gv urself too much pressure..

Te Ying said...

haha, thanks...
it's kind of hard sometimes, when things aint dat right...
go go go moody me, hehe!

Jox hOnG said...

No worries again!! haha. The pages given by the Gentili are not all necessary to be read. Trust me. I started a few pages and I feel sleepy after reading all those. It talks a lot of things that we don't really need to know! haha. So, I am sure that you can do it well!