Nostalgia

on Saturday, February 16, 2008

Chatted with Chuen Lu about the facts of life. We found some similarities, ie. we are afraid of our new lives in Adelaide. I realise that it's controversial.


When we were in INTEC, we enjoyed talking about Adelaide, Australia. Perhaps we didn't realise that no place on earth beats home. We always think that Shah Alam is a lousy place, developed yet conservative; spacious but strict. We don't like the food there, mamak stalls everywhere and the few choices I had were maggi goreng, roti canai and nasi goreng. *As I never bother to try the others* =P


There are far too many things to be considered. Settling down in a new place means more than the physical part and in fact, mental is the harder part.


*As time passes by, we see people, we know people, we realise, we cherish, we treasure and we question.*


I don't know why did I come up with this statement but I do admit that I'm a doubtful person. Don't ask me why.

I feel like commenting on this picture. You may not understand but again, don't ask. Just let it be, and think that I'm weird. A prawn big enough to occupy the whole container is uncomparable to parental love. I miss the time, when I was a kid. Why do we need to grow up anyway?

3 footprints:

Unknown said...

u start to think too much for ur departure d..haha
well, tis is the usual symptoms, u r still normal..lolz

Te Ying said...

=)
i muz start thinking dat i'll be fine there,haha...

Unknown said...

cry oso nvm la..mayb will feel better after tat..moreover, u r nt alone there..frenz r essential while u r without ur families..they gv u support n help when u need mah, rite? =)
dn forget to keep in touch wif us o!
gt problem oso can find me..lol