Hujan Emas VS. Hujan Batu

on Friday, February 15, 2008

I received a funny email this morning and to the sender, you know who you are. Sometimes these emails can really make you laugh. Anyway, I would not post the email here for fear that I will be charged for insulting any organisation. These days we need to blog CAREFULLY.

I'm going to Adelaide on 18th, luckily most things are finalised now. I got my visa three days after I did my medical exam, although I think the doctor and nurses are way too snobbish. Anyhow, they'd send my results to the embassy on the day I did my checkup.

Packing isn't that smooth though, partly due to the very limited baggage limit, 20kg!! The first time I packed, my luggage weighed approximately 30kg. SO... REDUCE!!! Many things were taken out but I had forgotten what are they. The only thing that I know is that my room is very messy with stuffs scattering all over. Guess this is the first time I left my room in such an untidy state. What to do?

Talking about reaching Adelaide, sigh! Kindly pray for everything to be smooth, accommodation especially. I wonder why, I have no feeling of happiness, like those that I had before when thinking about going to Australia. Maybe pictures do tell lies? Maybe we shouldn't expect too much of a place? In the end Penang is still the best place I had ever lived in. Perhaps Shah Alam would be better than Adelaide? Although I don't like Shah Alam, at least it's only 5 hours bus journey away from Penang, I'm still in Malaysia and I can go back at anytime when I feel like to. In Shah Alam, I don't have to multiply the amount of money I spent by three. I'm complaining again.

I love Penang, the place where I was born and grown up in the past 20 years.

5 footprints:

Te Ying said...

i'll bring myself there,haha... (makes sense)
thanks for praying for me =)
n btw, the sender is YOU!! hehe...

Unknown said...

wat? wat?
kh u send her wat?
i wan to see oso..lol

Te Ying said...

hahaha....keep anticipate!

Unknown said...

i wonder if tat mail is nt from kh wats ur reaction...

Te Ying said...

hmm... i believe dat they wont treat me lidat 1, haha...