A Decision

on Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another boring day without orientation. Anyway, I walked for a long distance today, i.e. from City West Campus to Adelaide Uni and then to Rundle Mall. And goodness, this was the first time I SWEATed in Adelaide. No doubt, it was the first time I felt the heat from the sun too. Haha... The weather is back to normal again these few days, hot in the afternoon but COLD at night!!

Significantly, I MADE A DECISION today!! Hehe... Well, don't be freaked out by this statement. As a matter of fact, I was, and in fact AM an indecisive person so you would expect me to ask around for suggestions before making a decision. I might ask people to decide for me at times too. To make a decision independently is rare for me. =P
Does it mean that I'm on the right path of growing up? =)

NOW, I guess my dear reader you will be wondering what decision I had made. Hehe... This time, I will leave that to your imagination and wild guess.

A simple hint: It's something to do with my studies. Hehe... By the way, the reason why I choose not to disclose it publicly is because it's a nothing more than simple decision. Haha... (Don't laugh.)

6 footprints:

david santos said...

Hello, The Yng!
I loved this post.

Te Ying said...

David: Thanks =)

KH: noppie, hehe... wah, if i do dat u wil b d 1st 1 2 b informed!! haha...

Te Ying said...

haha, someone perasan!! =P
yeah, im trying wat... learning, hehe...

Unknown said...

well, if im nt wrong, u decide to buy ur textbook already..haha

Te Ying said...

KH: sure, perasan is er... neither bangga nor seday, haha...

KN: y reveal my secret here? lolz...

Unknown said...

kh u dono apa itu perasan meh..gai lo...
ty: i dn reveal ur secret la..u ask us to guess n gv hints somemore...as a "detective" i sure hv to do my job one mah..lol