Bye INTEC!

on Monday, February 11, 2008

After 18 months of waiting, finally I finished A Levels in INTEC. I left Akasia, which was once my second home in Malaysia. A mixture of feelings I have, of happy and sad alike. Happy, that I am done with Shah Alam! No more Al-Awwal, no more Darul Ehsan, no more Pak Li Kopitiam and here I come, hokkien mee, curry mee and char kuey teow! And yeah, there is no more dressing code, no more guards and no more saman! In fact, I walked out of Akasia in short sleeves. ^^ Sad, that I'm leaving my friends in INTEC, especially my roommate and my fellow course mates. Oops, I nearly forget, no more free badminton court. =(


The trio in 5/513.

This is my roommate, Catherine.

My housemate, Athirah.

One part of Akasia



Another part of Akasia.

2 footprints:

Unknown said...

haha..i noe u must be cheering to leave tis place rite?
btw, i can see tat u r nt the shortest among ur hsemate..haha..bt the other one is really tall..lol

Te Ying said...

hey, im NOT short la!! =P