Adelaide-Part 2

on Saturday, February 23, 2008

I visited Rundle Mall in detailed today. Hehe... In fact, there are many small roads branching out from Rundle Mall main street. There are quite a number of buildings there too but I haven't finish visiting them. (Will leave them for the future.)

The weather is still the same, though getting colder and colder. Too bad, I don't think I can go out without sweater AND I only brought one from Penang! Practically you will see me wearing the same sweater everyday until I get a new one, if the price is reasonable. Haha... Oh yeah, I just got myself a wool quilt, which is so warm!! =)

I haven't visit North Adelaide and suburb areas as most of the time I was lingering around the city area near my apartment. From my observation, Australians like to ask "How are you today?" and "No worries." The way they pronounce "mate" is different too, funny. Besides that, the most frequent-available-and-free sound in Adelaide is "ee-oh-ee-oh" and "tick-tickk-tickkk-tickkkkk-tium" LoL...

I guess it should be enough for today, will update again soon. Hehe...

7 footprints:

bxguan said...

u need to explain wat the tick tick tick tium hting is la lol

Unknown said...

wats the special sound u mention? clock? haha..
well, u seems to enjoy ur life there..erm, b4 ur class really starts i supposed..

Te Ying said...

BX: u dun noe wat's tick tick tium?

KN: dun remind me of classes!!!

KH: haha, looks like i need 2 explain... it's traffic light...

Unknown said...

wat? traffic lights tat make such a sound? haha, heard noisy traffic light in msia b4, bt its nt ee oh ee i think..lol

Te Ying said...

no la...tick tick tium is traffic light, hehe...

Unknown said...

then wat is the ee oh ee oh?
lol

bxguan said...

ambulance/ fire department.

of course i know wat it is -.-" but i tell u 1st, melbourne and singapore got different sound ahaha. theirs is like... tiak tiak tiak lolz