I'm NOT a guy!

on Tuesday, February 26, 2008


First of all, my name is NOT Te Wong!! My name is TE YING WONG!!!
But most important of all, Te Ying Wong is a girl!

Nothing interesting today, except for this letter. Out of sudden I become Mr and changed name. =.-"

Oh yeah, really surprised to receive Ian's call today, though he called for a reason!! Haha... He actually called me a few times before I realised it so, thinking that it was from someone I know, I returned his call. I was like "Errr, you called me just now??" His reply was "这位同学!" Hahaha...

8 footprints:

Unknown said...

wat is tat letter for? lolz..
mr. wong te ying..XD
n its nt bad to hv a fren who calls u while u r in a foreign country..

Jox hOnG said...

i don't even have one people from Malaysia call me... Sad..

Te Ying said...

KN: dat letter is for electricity, haha...

Jox: Ian is in Sydney now, haha...

PS: does my name sound like a guy's name? @@

Unknown said...

well, tat doesnt matter much then..lol

Jox hOnG said...

Oh thats great.. Not even a people from aus called me before.. hrm..

Josephine said...

My dear Te,

Bwahahaha.. Finally someone got your gender correct!!

Now that you are in AngMohLand, your first name is officially Te.

Be grateful. I have to answer to the name "Sin" (Xin) here. Can you imagine?

"I have an appointment with Sin today."

Sounds so wrong.

Te Ying said...

FINALLY, someone has got ur name correct, haha!! Sin Sin, sounds so right. While my Te sounds so stupid, like robot.
There was this incidence where they got my first and last name wrong. They put Wong Te as first and Ying as my last name. OMG!

Te Ying said...

hey, mr KEAN sounds nice wat... hehe
and miss sin, i hv a supporter!! =P