Days

on Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pharmaceutics is a complete devastation. No further comment on that. It makes me wonder, is Pharmacy my cup of tea?

I just don't understand why. Although I was rather nervous and I think the first half of my paper was initially a ruin, I thought I managed to check back and changed. I don't know what was I doing yesterday, I just couldn't concentrate on the calculation. Wouldn't it be too fast to give me a 'death sentence'?

Anyway, it's just a sad sad day. I don't like today. Say no no to Thursday and Friday. Monday and Wednesday are long days. Thursday marks the coming of Friday and Friday, I have no reason to like it. Saturday and Sunday should be a relieve, but they will never be.

2 footprints:

orange said...

wah.. what happen to you?? 1005 ppl bully u ah?? haha.. jk jk.. hang in there ya~ take care

ZM said...

med is worse.. be grateful