Of Parts And Pieces

on Thursday, August 14, 2008

In case if any of you wonder what happened to my previous posts, I would say that so far it was the hardest week in Australia for me. Although I haven't fully recovered yet, I hope the memory will be washed away as time passes by. I will think of it in this way: peaks and troughs are essence of life, and they are the things that make life interesting. *If you haven't already known, please don't ask. Not because I don't want to tell, I just don't know how to tell.*

Looking at the brighter side, I'm happy for there are still people who wish to be my listener when I need them. The darker side would be, the same old feeling is making its way back. Being leftout, being alone, I feel like shutting myself against the rest of the world again. To be exact, it was nobody's fault. If ever there was someone to be blamed, I would be the first in the list. Arghhh, this is so stupid. I'm NOT going to ruin myself anymore. Be strong!!! And say goodbye to fragility!

They say rainbow comes after the rain. But after the rainbow, there is rain again. It's like a repeating process without an end. And it's going to go round and round, haunting me again and again for uncountable days and months. Where is my old self? Where is the once courageous and strong girl? Neither tears nor words could solve the problem. And the only solution arises from the heart. Happiness is not far away, it's in your heart.

Life is growing hectic. Test is coming and I haven't study much yet. This week I did something disgusting - dissecting a sheep's heart. Nothing much to say but the only thing I could remember well is the stinking smell of blood in the lab. Got to stop here. Wish me luck.

0 footprints: