Th@nk You...

on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finally, the first number of my age changes. (Don't ask what is my age la... Girls, paiseh ma...=P)

Special thanks to:
Yi Hong - "Slept" at 11pm huh? I thought I would ignore you the next day if you really slept at 11pm. Haha... Also, thanks for keeping me company the whole day, and the lunch. But you, ruined my mood half way. Hng! But since you did so many things for me, ok la, I will forget about it. =P

Zhi Hui, Hooi Lie, Michelle - Thanks for the cake and the first surprise. Err, when did David Foster uploaded the calculation tutorial and where is it?

Amreet, Kiing, Siew Mei, Pei Pei - Thanks for baking the cake, a nice one! =)

Chuen Lu - Thanks for the chocolate.

Valerine - The green pants is really cool. Haha...

Sie Ching, Jia Yi, Jenny, Chuen Lu, Kiing, Siew Mei, Pei Pei, Amreet, Xin Yee, Shin Yin, Kelly, Jien, Yi Hong, Michelle, Hooi Lie, Zhi Hui - Thanks for sacrificing your beauty sleep at night. It's great having every one of you here!

Jien (a.k.a. papa), Jeremy, Amreet, Pei Pei, Siew Mei, Kiing, Jenny, Jia Yi, Sie Ching - The present is really awesome, thanks a lot!

Last but not least, thanks for all the wishes and thanks for remembering my birthday. I really appreciate it. =)
It'll never be the same without you guys!

PS: There is no sequential meaning with the names.

1 footprints:

~$ieW m3i~ said...

you are most welcomed! haha glad u had fun! cos i did! :)