ME vs YOU

on Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Where is my spirit?
Where is my determination?
Where is my motivation?

I need to recover my confidence and enthusiasm for everything. For now, I tend to leave the crowd and be alone. Sometimes the feeling is just indescribable. I had a series of emotion flow since early of this year. When I reached here, everything was perfectly new and interesting. Thus, I had never been tired of outings and activities. Gradually, I feel bored. Bored with what? Or who? I'm still trying to figure out. Consequently, I prefer to stay away from people and activities. This sounds so pessimistic. =(

And I'm here trying to confront... Where are my spirit, determination and motivation?

This is just the beginning of the semester. And I always feel that I have lots of things to cover. From Biology to Chemistry, from calculation to communication, they seem to be... A LOT. I know I should be studying right now but I just couldn't help it, especially when I'm holding the notes on skeleton. I was the latest to wake up today, and I'm still wasting time here. There are many hardworking people out there. They study before the beginning of the semester, and wow... They seem to be very fast. Do I lose my track or are they too fast? I thought I should read with pleasure and study for my own knowledge. And yes, it's true.

Humans talk. But they talk when they are not you. They say that they are angel and you are the devil. How would they know that what they say are perfectly concordance with what you think? They make you their slaves while they are the king and queen. The reality of life is like that, but sometimes I wonder, at this stage of life, are there king and queen? Or we are just equal? Maybe this is what we call pride. Attempting to lead a normal life, with pride and flattery blossoming around me, do I equal to them or do I stand on my own? Sometimes I also wonder, am I just like one of them? (Just that I do not realise.)

4 footprints:

Unknown said...

hey...early in the morning why so emo d...not good for health ler...XD
cheer up!

Te Ying said...

haha... 偶感

ZM said...

the slave thing is my idea, right?
Anyway, try looking into leehom(yi hong)'s dreamy eyes and u will get back the fire.

Te Ying said...

zhao ming, u r too dreamy... =S