I Dissected An Earthworm!

on Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Bio prac in this sem, first dissecting experience, and first time being scolded for plagiarising. =.=

First Bio prac: Remember my lab coat and covered shoes so that I won't be punished to wear coat of shame and "trendy" white boots.

First dissecting experience: While reading through the lab manual, I imagined how yucky it will be to operate a worm. Silently, I thought of leaving the dissecting work to my lab partner. =P BUT... What is the point of attending the prac without dissecting the worm???? In the end, I decided to try it out myself. *Applause to myself* Hahaha... Here is how I went through the whole process: Identifying the dorsal surface, cut through the body wall, pinned the cut edges... Surprisingly, I didn't touch the worm, not even once!!!
To the pity worm: Sorry and I had tried my best not to destroy your body parts.

First time being scolded for plagiarising: So far this is the first time I was running out of time to complete my write-up report in the lab. Eventually, I resorted to copying the labels from my friend. This is how it happened:
*tap tap*
(Somebody tapped on my shoulder.)
Me: (Turning my head over, I saw the demonstrator, which will then be represented as Mr. S. Sensed that something was not right, I didn't say anything.)
S: What are you doing here? Are you from this table? Do you know that it's not right to copy your friend's work?
Me: ......

1 footprints:

~$ieW m3i~ said...

i am currently holding a grudge against Mr. S as well! i showed zhi hui my diagram so that she could find it on the slide and he came and asked me, "Are you doing her work?" =.=