Continuation Of Uni Life

on Sunday, August 3, 2008

It has been one week since uni reopened. A few days before uni reopened, I actually looked forward to it. (I know this may sound a little unbelievable.) Anyway, I know it is time to buckle up and concentrate on my studies before assignments and lecture notes pile up on my table.

So far, the first week had been busy for me although there weren't any tutorial or practical. I guess this was partly due to the fact that most of us were still in holiday mood. *I watched The Dark Knight on Thursday.* The real heroes is not the one who present themselves in front of the stage but the one who sacrifices himself for the good of the others.

Last but not least, the highlight of this week is Malaysian Carnival 2008. As usual, there are Malaysian food, Malaysian culture shows etc. etc. The event was held at Elder Park. I like Torrens river!!! It's green, peaceful, calm and FREEEE!!!

5 footprints:

Unknown said...

malaysian carnival..saw ur photos in facebook d...y u dn wear cultural attire? haha...

Te Ying said...

haha... coz there isn't any suitable traditional costume for me to wear and... i low profile 1 =P im not d type to be exposed under the lime light.. =)

Unknown said...

or shud i say non-patriotic, hv no culture....XD

Te Ying said...

give face a bit la...dun tel me u hv dat kind of costume. and i went to support le..considered as patriotic d...

Unknown said...

ok la..consider u as representative of modern days culture...XD