Untitled

on Sunday, May 18, 2008

It had been a busy week,
and I know that
it's going to be another busy week ahead,
again, and again.
Sometimes I'm greedy,
I wish for a longer day;
a day with 24+1 hour
so that I can laugh out loud
sing with all of my heart
and do whatever I feel like doing.
I want to shop for some winter clothes
I wish for two things: time and cash

Completely indulged in the world of Muesli Bars,
of chocolate chips, strawberry and yoghurt...
Pancakes look tempting,
chocolates are irresistible,
cakes are my loved ones,
even breads can activate my salivary gland.
Food oh food...

Had been wondering round and round for an answer,
for confidence
for faith
for trust
for everything worthwhile.

I need to stop now,
I need to start doing my essay.
Go Go Go!!

Blog as I don't want to start writing the essay yet; the heavier the workload I have, the more I feel like engaging in wasting-time-activities.

0 footprints: