Smiles

on Saturday, May 24, 2008

Had a really really busy + hectic week loaded with test, tutorials and things-for-me-to-waste-time. Can't help it though. I started to admire myself for I can always find some time to be wasted everyday. Doing nothing on Friday isn't something new anymore.

Woke up neither too early nor too late, just nice. Then, I tried to look through some tutorial questions while eating breakfast before sitting for the Chem test. The test, argh!! I promised myself that I won't mention anything about it anymore. Don't think I will do well anyway. Haha... After the test, it was time to reward myself AGAIN. I did some shopping yesterday, and today as well. The net gain of the two-days-shopping spree are two cardigans, two jumpers, one scarf, one jenny opaque tights and two beanies. After much consideration, I decided not to add them into this month's expenditure. I know that I'm not honest to myself!! Arghhh... I just couldn't resist the 30% off temptation in Deborah K! I guess it was the first time I allowed myself to shop till I drop in Adelaide.

I attended a mourning ceremony for the earthquake victims in Sichuan at Victoria Square in the evening. It was very very cold as I only wore a pair of slipper and my sweater wasn't thick enough to keep me warm. I learned my lesson: don't ever play with the weather and don't forget to wear thicker clothes at night. Back to the ceremony, the scene was sorrowful. The pain experienced by the family members of the victims is really undescribable. I can do nothing but to pray for them, hoping that the deceased will rest in peace while the survived can have a brighter tomorrow. Let bygones be bygones and cherish every moment we have now. Life is short, but we can make a difference by living every second with gratitude and try our best to do good for the people around us. =)

=)=) Let's hope for a better tomorrow for everyone... =)=)

2 footprints:

~$ieW m3i~ said...

oh yes, i 'dropped' already on tuesday! the 30% off is simply irresistible! that's undeniable. haha and yes, the night wind is bad bad bad. super chilly. last week, i almost got blown away. literally. :P

Te Ying said...

Girls... *wink*