Morialta Conservation Park

on Saturday, May 10, 2008

Despite having tests around the corner, I joined the hiking trip organised by MySA to Morialta Conservation Park. I have no idea why Morialta was choosen out of the 300 parks and reserves in South Australia; however, I am glad that it turned out to be an interesting experience for most of us.

Briefly, I visited a few spots at the park before having barbeque at an expansive grassland near the entrance to the park. There were three waterfalls in the park, namely First Falls, Second Falls and Third Falls. Simple right? Haha... Also, there was "Giant Cave", although I personally think that the cave wasn't giant. Nonetheless, we took the longest walking trails throught almost every part of the park and it took us approximately 4 hours! (It was written there that four hours were needed but I didn't really check the time.)

Too tired to proceed anymore. My eyes are closing and my brain is in sleeping mode now... Good night!

2 footprints:

Josephine said...

OMG WHY YOU GET TO GO ALL OVER THE PLACE ONE??

Te Ying said...

didn't u?? haha...