Food Fair

on Sunday, May 25, 2008


It is not my handwriting, I don't have ink and brush here. ^^ In fact, it was written by a girl named 何晴晴 from Zhulin Temple. *A very significant word when it comes with 随缘*
A very eventful Sunday I had this week - a visit to Zhulin Temple's fund raising food fair. There were soooo many food there, and most of them were those familiar food from Malaysia!!! CURRY MEE, curry puff, char koay kak, herbal soup noodles, ham chi peng, spring roll etc. etc. really made me lost control!! Also, there was tiramisu baked by pure Italian!!! It was yummy yummy and trust me, it was comparable to Secret's tiramisu!! Ahhh, it reminds me of Secret' cakes... Choc Indulgence, choc mud cake, oreo cheese, mango delight, choc banana, black forest, choc fudge, choc cheese, brownies, oops... I can't wait to go back to Malaysia!!! Haha...
Time flies, it's the end of the week again. Hah... Before I can welcome the arrival of Monday I seriously need to finish my Bio pre prac and Chem tut!!

0 footprints: