Bid Goodbye To Holidays

on Monday, April 28, 2008

When the clock ticked at 12am yesterday, it marks the end of my enjoyable holidays. On a whole, I did nothing much during the holidays except wasting time. (Definition of wasting time: Online when I shouldn't, facebooking when I was supposed to search for info, MSN when it was time to study, napping in the afternoon, waking up late as a result of sleeping late)

The second part of this semester began (sound effect: clapping hands): Mundane routines to be followed every week, ie. lectures, tutorials and practicals. -.-

The new Biology lecturer is (wow, too good to be true!) BORING!!! Slides adapted from Campbell, pictures from Campbell, reading at a monotonous voice etc. etc. which definitely makes a perfect lullaby for half of the students. (While another half consists of good students who never sleep in class, haha...) As for me, I'm one of the members of "bad student category". Sad to say, please accept my deepest apology...

My first determination: To sleep early and wake up early
My second determination: Study more
My third determination: Learn to cook more things (Okay, I sounded funny when I suddenly called my mum and asked, "how to cook this ah?")
My fourth determination: To complain less

2 footprints:

Jox hOnG said...

Immersed myself in the deep blue sea of assignment... Once again I fought for my freedom.. Soon enough, the winter will bring me the freedom that i am waiting for..

Te Ying said...

before d winter brings me freedom im going 2 b freezed by d wind and drowned by d exams... haha...