Plain Happiness

on Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Please bear with me, I'm getting a little too excited!! Haha... I know this is not much, I finished my Bio practical report finally!! ~Phew~ I guess the next on my list should be Math assignment. Honestly, I am getting frustrated with Calculus. Sometimes, I don't know what Dr. Julia is drawing on the board and oh yeah, I tend to daydream half way through her lecture. I know this is bad. I know this is not what a student is supposed to do. But can't help it lahhh, I just don't understand...

These days, I have the tendency to stay awake until midnight. Haha, this is just so different, unlike in Akasia where I used to sleep before the clock ticks at 12.00am. Sometimes may miss Akasia a little bit huh, haha...

And lastly, there is no reason for the title of this post. Haha... Smile whenever you feel like to, laugh with all your heart, be happy for it's worth to cherish, let sadness fades away as instant as it comes... (It may take time but be sure to forget about it the next morning you wake up!) This is what we called plain happiness... As simple as it sounded like, why can't we do that?

0 footprints: