Happy Holiday Everyone!

on Friday, April 11, 2008

Finally, after much struggles, I booked my air ticket back to Penang!!! Haha... But guess what? I need to wait at Darwin Airport for 17 hours before catching a connecting flight from Darwin to Singapore!! AND after that, it's another 8 hours and 30 minutes long wait before the next flight from Johor Bahru to Penang. This happens when you want to get the lowest fare and the LOWEST fare costs you approximately AUD448! *Sad*I want my money back!!*But nothing is more important than going home right?*Haha...*

Another good news from me: After finishing Chem lecture this morning at 12.00pm, my holiday OFFICIALLY starts!!! For a moment, I need to completely forget about tutorials, assignments and practically everything! Hahaha... Please note that it's just for a moment, sigh! I think I need to come up with a schedule so that I am able to finish everything on time, besides allocating some time for FUN!

I don't like Math, I'm getting tired of doing Math assignments when the equations are so complicated that I don't even know where to start. Sigh... I need some cod liver oil perhaps? Next question, when to and what to write for my 1000 words essay? There are just so many to be done in this two weeks. Anyway, I hope that I can find a balance between assignments and rest. Holiday wor, must enjoy right?

8 footprints:

Josephine said...

HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Unknown said...

u coming back alredi ah? how long is ur holiday wor?

Te Ying said...

KH & KN: stil long to go, haha... im going back in dec!

XJ: yeah, holidayssssssss!!! haha...

Te Ying said...

yea... tickets are getting more n more exp... if i dun book now i may nt get a ticket back by dat time, haha...

Josephine said...

I want to go home too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take me home!! TAKE ME HOME!! I CAN FIT IN YOUR LUGGAGE I SWEAR I DIET D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Te Ying said...

Josephine deblur, i swear, i swear if you can fit in my luggage i need to pay $$$ A LOT for excess baggage charge so please... DIET more, hahaha...

Josephine said...

Eh how come some of your posts cannot comment one?

Te Ying said...

coz... i disallow comment 4 dat post! =P