Uncertainty

on Friday, December 7, 2007

It has been raining for two days. Arghh, I just hate the muggy weather outside!! Instead of warm sunshine welcoming my day in the morning, it's the little umbrella lying at the side of my door that greets me nowadays. Haha, I couldn't imagine life without umbrella these days. Wet and horrible!!

Life's never been so uncertain since last year but once again, I'm facing it right now. No offer letter from UniSA yet, no confirmation of place in university etc. etc. Sigh!! Why???! There are so many things that haven't been done in such a short period of time. Passport, medical checkup, BTN and all sorts of preparation... Even my Chinese New Year holiday seems to be shorter than normal ALM students!

It's like you don't know what's lying ahead, your future is so vague, you are blinded by obstacles, you are so frustrated!! Ok ok, I think I need to stop here, enough craps for today. Strive hard!! (I have to strive hard even though I don't know what will I get in the end) *Miserable*