A Good Day

on Friday, December 21, 2007

I can't believe it!!!
It's like my wishes yesterday are suddenly granted today. It's so kind of you Santa!!!
Surprises after surprises since this morning, wow!!!
In fact, I think I'm lucky as most of my hopes in the past are realised too. Miracles do happen! I'm glad, and grateful at the same time. Thank you so much!!! I always believe that when God closes a door, He will open a window for you and there's always a way out no matter what happens. Believe in yourself. God tests you when He thinks that you can overcome the obstacles. Keep holding on, and you will see the ray of hope shining through!
I lost something, but at the same time I learned new things. It's the experience that counts.

2 footprints:

Unknown said...

wat u lost n wat u get wor? haha
UNISA??

Te Ying said...

no la... so far i haven lose unisa, haha...