Secret Revealed

on Friday, June 13, 2008

An interesting last Chem lecture I had today. Haha... It wasn't about boring lecture but interactive tutorial questions!! By using a programme named "turning point" (I'm not sure of the name actually ^^), we had a massive revision. The questions were projected on the screen and we, ie. the students submitted our answers via a small rectangular gadget. Our answers will then be accepted by a receiver and the poll wil be displayed on the screen, together with the correct answer. Interesting right? Haha, I was trying to take a picture of the screen but due to my sitting position I couldn't possibly take a clear picture of the whole screen. =(

Guess what was the first question? Oops, I forgot to mention. Before that, sodium went missing in the first year lab and they were trying hard to locate the missing sodium. Finally, the sodium was found, and that was the first question:
Where was the missing sodium being found?
A. In Brian's lunchbox
B. In my pigeonhole
C. In H2-02
D. Something like dead duck in the river
E. I forgot... oOo
Haha... The choices available were funny.

Moving on, Dr. Sykes revealed the answer to a question MANY girls would like to know. So, the second question was: (teng teng teng teng!!) The year you were born in!!
Too bad he didn't give something like "what is your current status?" or "Am I married?"
XoXoXoX
Perhaps he doesn't want to hurt Zhi Hui. =P

That's all for today! My study break officially starts. *wink*

2 footprints:

~$ieW m3i~ said...

E was next to a bottle of fransium or sth. haha. anyways good luck studying! :)

Te Ying said...

haha.. oh yeah, now i remember... thanks, n u too!