Randomness

on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Finally, I bought the FROGGY pyjamas I wanted to buy since a month ago!! Haha... Before that, don't put in too much hope because it's none other than normal pyjamas. BUT, it's reasonably priced and of acceptable quality.

So far I did not spend my study break wisely. Day 01 was spent outside: Friday after class outings and central market day. Day 02 was spent at the library. Haha, this sounds decent. Day 03 was spent... *Feel guilty about that*But okay la, one day only right?* Part of Day 04 was spent at Rundle Mall and part at UV, with books. Day 05, ie today, was spent at Rundle Mall, shopping. Well, our first intention was to pay our rent but it turned out to be a shopping trip. And yes, I bought stuffs. =P

Anyway, Cotton On was funny. I bought a five dollar skirt and the receipt was as long as though I bought 10 items. There isn't any wrong to print their refund policy in the receipt but hey, it was a sale item, which means that it is not exchangeable, I just don't understand why they did that. =S

And lastly, I couldn't help but to say thank you. Thank you for everything, thank you for turning up, giving me little surprises when I was down.

0 footprints: