Celebrations

on Thursday, June 12, 2008

I just realised that I haven't been updating my blog as often as I did earlier this year. It's getting cold with winter just around the corner. Need not to mention, it feels even "cold" to be reminded that exam is coming. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the post-exam-holidays!!

After celebrating the triple birthday, we had a cycling trip to Henley Beach. *Sorry for the sequence, triple birthday celebration should come before cycling trip.* So yep, we celebrated Pei Pei, Jien and Amreet's birthday on Wednesday. We can see their surprise faces when cakes were taken out from the bedroom. Haha... Nonetheless, the surprise party was a succes and we had lots of fun although I had oral presentation on the next day. *A really special day*

On Monday, in conjunction with Queen's Birthday, Jien held a party at his apartment. *Another birthday celebration for himself. * The party was rather different from the previous ones as each "house" contributed a dish for the party. UV 1005 cooked lemon chicken and I'm proud to say that it was the FIRST to finish!! Haha... A successful first try, with much appreciation to Hooi Lie who did most of the jobs. ^^ Everyone was so crazy with the music and dance, AND food too!!

All in all, it was a hectic week and consequently, I didn't study. =(

0 footprints: