Of Cycling and Beach

on Saturday, June 7, 2008

I could never imagine myself cycling to the beach and yet, it happened. Admittedly, I didn't cycle for at least five years and the height of the bicycle had always scare me away when I thought of cycling. I thought it would be interesting to cycle to the beach and yes, IT IS. =P

It was cold and windy this morning. I was not used to the bicycle when we started our journey but luckily, I somehow managed to cycle without any fear after a while. Need not to mention, the scenery along the journey was AWESOME! River, grassland, all kinds of trees and flowers had brought me close to the friendly nature that I missed in the city. Haha... And of course, Adelaide has got well-built cycling pathways.

The climax of the day, however was at the beach. If you ask me which one do I prefer, Henley or Glenelg, my answer will definitely be HENLEY!! Haha... We had LOTS of fun at the beach eating, playing, running and screaming. Nonetheless, we took MANY photos too! Besides, WE "built" a turtle from sand (which was initially planned to be a castle)!! Haha...

I am really tired after approximately 3 hours of cycling BUT it was an enjoyable trip - the BEST trip I ever had.

0 footprints: