Away

on Monday, January 7, 2008

I wonder what I'm doing right now. Or rather I don't know what should I do.
Apparently, I should be studying. Right, no doubt.
BUT, look at me. What am I doing?
Desperate me, I'm online at the balcony AGAIN!
Anyhow, I managed to finish up Unit 1 and 3 today, earlier than I had thought. (Which I think is quite a miracle.) =P

Well, I overslept until 8.30am today. I think I'm not gonna repeat this, hopefully. And look at the way I wasted time. After studying 2 chapters, I found myself (ahem, sad to say...) falling asleep! Luckily, with the help of teh tarik during lunch, I stayed awake for the whole afternoon. ^^

Tomorrow is Registration Day so practically, I will be wasting time queuing up to "daftar" as a student for ONE MONTH. I think I will be going around lunch time so that I can get cheap meal at AUSMAT cafe. ~Woohoo~ Bad news, we need to go back to INTEC at around 4pm again to meet the not-so-responsible-yet-we-need-to-bear-with-person. I'm still reluctant to mention her name here.

My first subject is going to start on Wednesday. It's going to be a hectic day with Biology Unit 1,2,3 and Math C1, C2. It's SCARY! Can I make it?
x0x0x0x0x0x0

By the way, I think this blog will not be updated until after A-Levels. Arghh! Even my schedule after A-Levels is packed. I will be away for BTN until 2nd Feb and I wonder if mobile phones are allowed during the camp. Haiz, Joyce is going to be away for a long time. Don't miss me ya! =P

3 footprints:

Unknown said...

ceh..wont miss u..haha
gd luck for exam la..

Te Ying said...

didn ask u 2 miss me =P

KLoong said...

hey ur te ying rite? =)
if yes then im gona link ur blog d.