Headache

on Friday, January 4, 2008

Seriously, life's been out of my control these days. Things are happening fast, REAL FAST and before I could have a grasp of them, new events are coming on my way.

Old problems have not been solved, yet new problems are appearing. They are all stuck there, like sediment blocking a narrow pipe. I'm so frustrated with myself. I can do nothing but to think and think and think. But after wasting my whole day thinking, I still couldn't come out with a solution. What's happening? Sigh!

I feel like strangling someone, but don't feel like mentioning her name here. She is the cause of all my problems, all the headaches and all the troubles. IF she is more hardworking, IF she sends us the documents, IF she can answer our questions THEN there will be no need for all the worries I'm experiencing now.

I realise that with my laptop here, I will have the sudden surge to online, to write something or to chat with someone. I just couldn't help it. Luckily, my wireless subscription is going to expire on 8th Jan 08. It's a good news, I suppose.

I'm sorry people, I've been disturbing a few of you guys lately. I promise, I will TRY my best to cut down the nuisance. ^^

Till then, ciao!

2 footprints:

Unknown said...

well..so having a laptop with u isnt tat bad rite? haha..i guess last time u learnt a lesson for leaving it in pg..lol...
anyway, dn worry too much la..things wil get done when it is supposed to be done..haha...relax n enjoy ur last few weeks in INTEC la...

Te Ying said...

nt bad,bt gonna expire soon...no internet connection.....sad sad
hopefully......