Random

on Monday, March 30, 2009

Random # 1

The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases. – Carl Jung

First of all, my apology for the randomness.

I came across this in Unilife diary this afternoon. The sentence caught my attention and I have absolutely no excuse to disagree with that.

It makes me think of Cinderella which makes up part of you and my childhood fairy tale. I still remember that Cinderella was one of the first fairy tales I heard about, and it was one of those cartoons that I will never get bored of watching.

Random # 2

Finished class, rushed to Woollies but didn’t end up with what I want. Increased my timtam stock instead.

Random # 3

One of the days that I managed to catch a bus at the bus stop almost immediately. It would be much better if I didn’t shop at Woolies, who knows if I could board the bus before 3 pm and get a 50% off on bus fare :P

Random # 4

The first time I cooked a not too salty and not too tasteless spinach for lunch, but it was overcooked :S

Random #5

The first time of me being so so so random at night.

XoXoXoXo

5 footprints:

~$ieW m3i~ said...

yeay to tim tam! :)

Te Ying said...

tim tam is nice!!

Jox hOnG said...

I DISAGREE!!!!

Te Ying said...

disagree then dun eat :P

~$ieW m3i~ said...

i so agree with te ying! don't let him eat okay? *high 5* ;)