Need NOT to rely on uni-net anymore!

on Thursday, March 26, 2009

I couldn’t believe that it’s almost the end of 4th week now. Since the beginning of the semester, I attended lectures blur-ly, and coming out of the lecture theatre blur-ly as well. I had two tests during the last two weeks and I… hope that they won’t turn out to be too bad. Anyway, there is one coming up the week after next – Dosage Form Design mid sem quiz and that, I have no comment currently.

Leaving me stunned most of the time, staring blankly at the complicated equations, looking at the tutorial questions and ended up sighing and finally putting it aside thinking, ahh, I don’t think I’m able to figure out what’s going on… that’s my answer to “what do you think of pharmacokinetics?”

I skipped the morning lecture on dosage form design for ADSL set up appointment. I took out some notes and tried hard to concentrate but I got distracted when I heard the sound of my door bell :D People from Telstra came, fixed everything and we are now connected!

2 footprints:

Unknown said...

good..so now no more excuse for u to update blog frequently..
and also online for me to kacau..XD

Te Ying said...

i appear offline then :P