So far

on Friday, January 9, 2009

On 5th Dec 2008, I started my long long journey back to Malaysia. I stopped for a transit in Darwin before departing to Singapore via Jetstar. Darwin is situated far north in Australia and it is the capital city of Northern Territory. There are only two words to describe the climate in Darwin - panas dan lembap. The air is so humid that I find it difficult to breathe properly. Even when I stepped out of the airport at midnight I can feel the warm air surrounding me. I had a brief tour in the city the next day and I think I will never visit Darwin anymore, at least not the city. Practically there was nothing much in the city; no tram services and no metro buses.

I arrived safely in Penang on 7th Dec morning. Immediately after Haji break, I started my 10-day-attachment in a hospital. I'm sorry to say that I got very bored during the attachment. What I did was very mundane - reading prescriptions and looking for medicines. Luckily, I got to keep a lot of medicine information sheets for my own reference.

After the attachment, I visited Tampin and Melaka, and stopped in KL for a day. All in all, it was a pleasant trip. =)

0 footprints: