It's So Close Now!

on Friday, November 28, 2008

I am very excited now!!
I'm going to sit for the last paper for this semester at 9am tomorrow!!
The exam is going to finish at 12.40pm (including reading time and entext student extra time)!
I'm so so so excited that I can't wait anymore!

Anyway, my apartment internet connection will terminate on 30 Nov, and I won't be able to online until I reach home. I think I will be able to online once in a while though. A lot of plans are running in my mind now: shopping, parties, and packing...

I cant wait to taste delicious and ORIGINAL Penang food!!! Yummy~


My home sweet home...


Curry mee - My favourite!


Char koay teow - Second on my list

chee cheong fun

And of course, A LOT MORE!!!

And I'm going to sleep now. Good night! Haha...

4 footprints:

7号街隐士 said...

OMGZ.
I miss Char koay teow too ><

orange said...

whoa... i didn know u stay on the bridge.. or under it!!! hahaha.. congrads on finishing your 1st year.. and hav fun goin back home =)

Te Ying said...

haha no, but i hv the feeling of home whenever i see the bridge coz it's a must pass to reach home last time. n u hv fun too!

Josephine said...

TE YING!!!!!

ARE YOU IN PENANG RIGHT NOW???

I'M SO JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

ARGH!!! KUIH KAPIT SEASON NOW!!!!!!