Cheers

on Friday, November 14, 2008

Suddenly, I feel so old...
I was reading through my old posts in January and February and I realised that I actually "produced" quite a number of posts in the past. In fact, it is nice to keep a blog and to record the happenings in your life.

Why blog?
So that in the middle of your journey through life, (when you are bored, when you are down or when you need reminiscence) you can stop and look back. Nonetheless, the good old memories can give you strength to pursue further. At some point, I assure you that you will definitely laugh away with what you were thinking or doing at that time. (But there was no way you could laugh at that particular time.)

Can you imagine that I'm someone who is going to sit for exam tomorrow?
She should be busy revising, at least. BUT, look at what she had been doing for the past few days: she was badly addicted to a game called "Cooking dash" and she can spend hours playing the game. This is a fact - when exams draw nearer and nearer, I will have lesser and lesser mood to study and I will be thinking of post-exam plans rather than the current "headache".

I was feeling rather irritated when Jetstar rang in the morning to inform me about a five minutes delay of my flight. I was still sleeping... Zzz

Come on,
What the body does to drug?
What drug does to the body?
Absorption
Distribution
Elimination
Australian Health Care System - National Medicine Policy, Pharmaceutical Benefit Scheme, Medicare, Pharmacy Guild, PSA, TGA........... WHY are there so many organisations and policies???

Stay cool and good luck!!~

0 footprints: