Winter Warmth

on Friday, July 24, 2009

There is always a reason for me to “chocolate” during winter. Due to this reason, my holidays started with chocolates, and ended with chocolates too!

IMG_1667

This sticky date pudding and dark chocolate are from Bracegirdle at Glenelg. The mug of dark chocolate was great, but the chocolate dip for sticky date pudding was way too sweet.

IMG_1739 Chocolate filth from Chocolate Bean is one of the most temptingly delicious chocolate dessert I have ever tasted. Sitting in the middle is a bigger piece of Death by Chocolate surrounded by shot-glasses filled with chocolate, mousse and cream. I can hardly get my hands off this. Double thumbs up for chocolate filth!

No, I’m not advertising for Chocolate Bean.

You can opt for Death by Chocolate if you are after a smaller piece of cake. It’s simply irresistible for chocolate lovers!

Oh yeah, don’t miss out trying their hot chocolates or you will miss the chance to be melted by chocolate. :D

IMG_1744  A must-go place in Adelaide

I like this place so much not just because of its chocolates, there are heaps more reasons for me to like Chocolate Bean. Firstly, the people are nice. They always entertain you with a smile even though they are really busy in the day. Secondly, the place was cosy and unique. Situated in a quiet street in the city, it offers city dwellers a “chocolate escape” at anytime in the day (as long as it is opened). Thirdly, I have no reason not to like chocolates! :D

0 footprints: