Winter Break Experience #3

on Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Laser Skirmish

Hide-Runnnnnnnnn-Shoooooooooot

It turned out to be much more fun than I had ever expected, and it made me sweated amidst a rainy winter day!

IMG_1675What-I-Played: Laser skirmish is a shooting game involving two teams and each team consists of ten players. Team members can recognise themselves through coloured vests. Each game lasts for about fifteen minutes and we played a total of three games. Before the start of a game, all players randomly find a good position for themselves in the battle field, get ready and when the game is announced start through the laser guns, SHOOT! The aim of this game is to shoot as many members of the opponent as possible with great accuracy. Only shootings at the chest and back are taken into account. The team with highest overall score at the end is considered as the winner. There are also individual scores with accuracy available on the score television.

How-Did-I-Play: First of all, I’m not good in shooting game… And it was my first time so… I was one of the lasts in the first two games but a surprisingly big improvement to number four in the last game :D

Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince

harry_potter_and_the_half_blood_prince_potter-_poster2 and I watched that right after laser skirmish, on 15th July!

I’ve never read any Harry Potter books before,

but I’m sorry to say that the long conversation in the beginning was boring, and it nearly put me into sleep…

Maybe I had expected too much from the movie :D

0 footprints: