Take a Friend for FREE!

on Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ever wonder what does the title mean? It’s the start of Jetstar’s fifth birthday sale today!

New Picture (1)

It happened to be so random, and so unbelievable to me.

As usual, I was sitting at the Caf during my two-hour lunch break, having my lunch and unintentionally browsed through The Advertiser. Out of sudden, I saw the advertisement “Take a Friend for Free!” and immediately, off I went to the computer pools at Playford.

I grabbed myself a computer and began my search. After a few attempts, I managed to make my bookings despite having slower response rate due to the overloaded server.

And yes, I’m 208 days away from home!

Indeed, I am very very very excited. I was so excited that I couldn’t concentrate in the first few minutes of the lecture. What else can be happier than knowing when you will be home?

It really made my day, and good night! :D

0 footprints: