A Letter to You

on Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dear Mr. Rat(s),

I’m not sure if I should address you as Mr. or Mrs. or Miss Rat(s) or Mouse(s) but obviously I hope that you are Mr Rat. As a matter of fact, rat or mouse doesn’t matter much and apparently, I have no idea on how to differentiate between you all. But for the time being I will just call you Mr. Rat.

You know, it’s definitely okay for me if you want to look for food. I’m just hoping that you could be more selective, er… don’t eat our food. Deal? It’s for your own good… You never know how bad processed food is, and you never know if our food contains pesticides, which is bad for your health.

There is another point worth mentioning. Please don’t disturb my sleep and  move slightly more quietly. It’s not polite to gobble loudly. You are making disgusting noise which affects my sleep quality. I don’t like the idea of being caffeine dependent. Let’s be more considerate, deal… wouldn’t you?

Last but not least, please don’t mess up the place. It’s good to keep everything clean and tidy and we will live in harmony and peace. Don’t you agree that we all need a conducive environment?

Yours sincerely,

Tenant

Note: I know that rats don’t read blog. I’m not being nuts. Hahaha…

4 footprints:

Josephine said...

you know whats the most effective way?


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA RAT SOUP!!!!!!

Te Ying said...

wat's rat soup???

orange said...

hahaha.. wow.. making friends with your new neighoubour?? =P

Te Ying said...

kind of...but so far being unsuccessful :P